Identification of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is SAYADI LAW, SL. (hereinafter “SAYADI LAW”) and their identifying and contact details are reflected in the Legal notice on the website.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request or can send us in the forms or in the emails of our website are for:
- Respond to queries and provide information required by the user.
- Manage the provision of contracted services.
- Send informational communications about our services.
The data we request is appropriate, relevant, and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and in no case is you obliged to provide them. You also assure us that all data provided is true, truthful, and relevant to the purpose for which we request it.
We inform you that your data will only be transferred in the cases legally established or for necessary reasons of the provision of the service.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contractual relationship that binds us, as well as the express consent of the data subject. Sending these implies your express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding treatments, provided that SAYADI LAW deems it convenient for the management of the request you request.
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Inquiries and requests: the data will be retained until the end of the request or query made by the data subject.
- Provision of services: once the service is finished, the legally established time will be kept before its destruction.
- Sending informational communications of our services: until the data subject cancels the data.
The data collected is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). SAYADI guarantees the technical and organizational measures necessary for the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, in accordance with current legislation, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
International Data Transfer
We inform you that your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether the Controller is processing the personal data concerning them.
- Access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit it to another controller.
The data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation, and portability of his/her data by email to the address email@example.com. Putting in the subject the reference “Data Protection” and accompanying the application a copy of the ID or equivalent identification document.
If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small (text) files that are received at the terminal from a web site visited and used to record certain interactions of navigation on a website to store data that can be updated and retrieved.
These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remind user’s preferences like language and access data or personalization.
Cookies may also be used to record anonymous information about how visitors use the website. For example, since the website was accessed, or if you used a banner ad to reach this.
What uses do the different types of cookies have?
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies
Cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Customization cookies
Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies
Cookies that enable those responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of websites to which they are related. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for the website, application or platform users in order to analyze the data regarding the use the user makes of the service.
- Advertising cookies
Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
According to term
- Session cookies
Cookies designed to gather and store information during a user’s browsing session. They are usually used to store information useful only to provide the service requested by the user in a single session
- Persistent cookies
Cookies that remain stored on the technical equipment and may be accessed and processed during the lifetime of the cookie, which is defined by the party responsible for the cookie and may last from a few minutes to several years.
This website may contain links to third-party websites or social networks (linkedin, twitter, etc…) and third-party cookies can be installed. We do not control the cookies used by these third parties on external websites. For more information about cookies from alien websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
This site uses the following cookies:
How do you manage cookies?
You can disable analytical, advertising and behavioral cookies without affecting the operation of the website; However, the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website allows us to improve our services:
The interested party can choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Informative banner, through the cookie management system.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE
TRADEMARK REGISTRATION ROADMAP
Yes, you read that correctly it’s FREE
Book your remote discovery session now and let us help you begin to form your strategy
towards a better brand, while safeguarding your identity as a business.